Manalo K9 Advanced Protection Training: Level 2 Superdog
Our Advanced Protection Course is based on US Patrol Dog Training and is a tailor-fit course for serious K9 protection work for adverse situations. This course requires a specific kind of dog and temperament, so we complete thorough screening of all applicants before a dog is accepted into the program. This ensures that the transfer of skills and commands is a seamless and efficient process.
Call (+632) 8647 1356 today to schedule an evaluation with our team!
ADVANCED DOG PROTECTION COURSE OUTLINE
Course Duration: Three (3) months
Your dog will learn:
- Everything in the Superdog Basic Protection Course
- Off-leash Control with Interrupted Attack
- Voice Control
- Hand-signal Response
- Practical Agility
- Engagement of target through various distractions and scenarios, such as fire, explosions, obstacles, other animals, water, smoke, etc.
- Double Decoys
- Hostile Searches
As the owner, you will learn:
After the three months training of the dog, the owner/s (or his/her designated handler) shall be taught everything he/she/they need to know during the Manalo K9 Transfer of Commands (TOC), including:
- Principles of Protection Training
- Proper Communication
- Basics of Dog Psychology
- Proper Protection Dog Handling for Full Control
- Controlling Dog by Voice and Hand Signals
- Practical Agility Handling
- Protocols on Patrol Dog Deployment
The TOC is usually over in a couple of hours, but may be repeated upon owner's request if need be, as many times as is reasonably required.
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Upon request, Manalo K9 will also help with Toilet-training (Potty training).
- Standard Maintenance:
- Boarding - our kennels have a 6feet X 6feet floor area, with 7feet high ceilings. We also have smaller elevated cages: 4feet X 3feet floor area with 4 feet ceilings. Special requests for accommodations/ bedding/ electrical ventilation, are also entertained.
- Tender loving care and regular exercise
- Weekly/ twice weekly baths with Superdog Soap
- Twice daily check-ups by Admin Officers using our Routine Kennel Inspection (RKI) System
- Dogfood and clean potable water (we use only good quality dry commercial kibble dog food, unless specified otherwise. Special requests for specific dog food brands or special food formulations are okay - any additional expense shall be charged to the owner.)
- A Certificate of Completion (Diploma) is awarded to those who have successfully completed the course.
- A Module for Training (handout) is also provided, for clients to be able to read again and again to review everything learned. It has proven to be a useful tool to further the bond between owner clients and their dogs.
- TRAINING GUARANTEE and AFTER-SERVICE SUPPORT: FREE LIFETIME REFRESHERS!!! We gladly entertain concerns after the training is over, and provide continuous assistance to our clients. As long as the dog is alive, we will provide training for him/her for free, if ever anything learned was forgotten for any reason at all! Only Manalo K9 offers such a guarantee. If there is a better deal than this anywhere else, please inform the Manalo K9 office.
What are the requirements to enroll?
AVAILABLE PAYMENT TERMS:
PLAN A: Easy Installment
P47,500 upon acceptance, P47,500 after Transfer of Commands.
PLAN B: Cash Payment P95,000.
If dog has already gone through the Superdog Basic Protection training, client only has to pay for the two (2) months additional Advanced Protection training, equivalent to P50,000.